Re: [OM] Capture One & XP

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One & XP
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 13:37:06 +0000 (UTC)
The problem Brian and I had was Microsoft highly recommended we stop the
download before it caused damage.........so we did.

        ----- Original Message -----  From: John O'Regan <t2o@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Olympus Camera Discussion' <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Sent: Sun, 30 Jun
2013 22:53:22 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One & XP       The program
works OK for me in XP/SP3 using e-330 & E-PL3 ORFs. I haven't  tried anything
other than viewing ORFs so I can't be totally confidant - at  least I didn't
get a program failure like Brian - Can't see what it might  give me that the
recent free CS2 and/or Olympus Viewer 3 won't give me so  why bother?
Enlightenment invited...  John        -----Original Message-----  From: Don
Holbrook [mailto:donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx]   Sent: 28 June 2013 20:32  To: OM
post  Subject: [OM] Capture One & XP Anyone else have a problem downloading
with XPproSP3?  Microsoft tells me  the program is not verified to run on this
OS and recommends not downloading  as it could cause immediate or future harm.
Makes me nervous.  I did back  up the hard drive in case I go ahead and load
it.  Co
 mments??  --