Re: [OM] Capture One & XP

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One & XP
From: "John O'Regan" <t2o@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 23:53:22 +0100
The program works OK for me in XP/SP3 using e-330 & E-PL3 ORFs. I haven't
tried anything other than viewing ORFs so I can't be totally confidant - at
least I didn't get a program failure like Brian - Can't see what it might
give me that the recent free CS2 and/or Olympus Viewer 3 won't give me so
why bother? Enlightenment invited...
John