Re: [OM] Ski-Hi Drive-In Theatre #2

Subject: Re: [OM] Ski-Hi Drive-In Theatre #2
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:15:28 -0500
On 6/30/13 12:11 : , Chris Crawford wrote:
> Here is another photograph that I made a couple weeks ago at the Ski-Hi
> Drive-In Theatre in Muncie, Indiana.
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1669

Nice, but a shame that it closed.  We still have the 49'er Drive-In and
it's still going strong.  In fact, over the winter they upgrade to a
new, bright digital projector.  When the current owners took over
several years back, the completely gutted and remodeled the concession
stand and put in an FM transmitter for sound so you get it through the
car stereo.  Beats the 1940's metal-box-on-the-window.

We try to get there at least once or twice a season.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard