Re: [OM] Ski-Hi Drive-In Theatre #2

Subject: Re: [OM] Ski-Hi Drive-In Theatre #2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 07:47:02 +1000
One of the highlights around here is the outdoor cinema. Long ago, Australian
country cinemas were permanent but unroofed structures (in many parts it rarely
rains) and the cheap seats were the ground.. A local cinema with a large grassy
slope behind it has revived the tradition in the summer with a screen at the
bottom of the hill and deckchairs. Pay your money, take a chair, get a drink or
three from the bar at the back of the cinema...very peasant viewing.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813