Re: [OM] Coming clean

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming clean
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:35:23 -0700
On 6/14/2013 7:06 AM, Ken Norton wrote:

> And that new 6D has been "approved" for purchase once the new
> apartment is equipped with some basic furniture and the third vehicle
> purchased.

You are starting to sound serious. I've been thinking for a while that the 6D
is a practical, 'head' purchase, and I
have this sort of gut feeling that you won't much like actually using it. Best
work comes with tools we enjoy using,
more often than not.

You were right about the 60D and me. I don't know where my feeling comes from,
or whether it may be right, but suggest
you search somewhere above or below your intellect for additional guidance
before proceeding.

> Alternatively, the XPro1 is way up on the list. Highly desirable, but

Anathema to me, but does it make you happy to hold and use? How are the files?
I imagine you have played with some Raw
files?

One Good Turn Moose