Re: [OM] Coming clean

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming clean
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:39:49 -0600
> Everything is right around the corner today. If I let that run my life I'd
> still be shooting with my OM-2n. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
> <wink>

Haven't looked in my bag, lately, have you?

Well, there is just that aspect of actually liking the 6D a little
more than the 5Dmk3. But, here is the trap that I got myself into. By
buying too good of a camera (E-1), I got trapped into holding onto it
too long. A lesser camera is more likely to be turned. Well, at least
that's my theory for the day. Tomorrow's theory will be different and
totally contradictory. And the next day's theory will be sure to spin
the heads of any casual observer.

In other words, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

(don't go there, Moose).

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx