Re: [OM] Coming clean

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming clean
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:43:29 -0400
Well, you kept it running good (I know, Chris, "well") for years past its shelf
life. Eventually you had to put it aside, just like you did the old glass
plates. <g>

Nothing wrong with camera swapping, though. Especially if you've got the "good
to go" from HQ.

Just FWIW, I think I'd be thinking about that 5D MkIII, though. What with all
that Olympus glass you have, I'd think the MkIII could do hearty service for
years and years and years.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal