Re: [OM] A few new pix up

Subject: Re: [OM] A few new pix up
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:17:04 -0400
Yep, the South Bristol swinger is so old if it needs a part the good lads in
the maintenance department have to make it. Or get it made at one of the
boatyards.

Familiar with Pegasus Bridge. Read the book by Stephen Ambrose. Sometimes I
have nightmares about those gliders, and I've never even seen one.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal