Re: [OM] A few new pix up

Subject: Re: [OM] A few new pix up
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:15:44 -0400
Nice. Good structural elements. Perfect for black and white.

Here's another swinger. This one's still operational, though it's scheduled to
be replaced next year. I don't think anyone's suggested it should be in a park.
<g> Maine is littered with old swing bridges. I can travel over at least three
within 25 miles of my house.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal