Re: [OM] A few new pix up

Subject: Re: [OM] A few new pix up
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:21:47 +0100
That one's getting on a bit as well, Bob.

I'll be in Normandy again next week, with a load of students to study some
aspects of June 1944.  Our first port of call with be a lovely old "swinger"
called Pegasus Bridge:

Wiki entry here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_Bridge

And it's really a "bascule" bridge, not a swinger, but it fits my narrative
nonetheless :-)

Chris