[OM] Huh

Subject: [OM] Huh
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:18:51 -0500
I finally started reading my LR4 book (since I just bought LR5, I
figured it was about time...) and just discovered that there is an
option to import the photos to two separate hard drives at the same
time.  That would allow me to make instant local backup without doing
what I'm doing now, which is copying 135GB of image files from one drive
to the other (I'm constantly backing up with Time Machine and online
with BackBlaze, but I also want a second local copy).

The things you learn when you RTFM.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard