Re: [OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:20:04 -0400
The comedian Elaine Boozler has some good stuff on this. Imagine all those NSA
traffic analysts (eek! code word! search term!) listening to stuff such as,
"OMG, we're at the gate. I can't wait to get off this fucking airplane!" Or
maybe, "Honey, I know you said to get peanut butter, but how about some carrot
cake, too?"

I've heard the NSA algorithms (Al Gore has rhythm?) assure at 51% certainty
that the traffic intercepted has a "foreign" connection. Hehe. They must be
inundated with stuff from the OM list. <snicker>

That's right, baby! We're talking about photography!

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal