Re: [OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 06:51:52 +1000
I just pushed the button - deal came without the HLD-6 grip but that's the next
item on my list . But it did come with the 25mm Leica. It was the grip that
really impressed me when I first saw it at the local launch.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813