Re: [OM] Happy Home

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Home
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:52:17 -0400
Nah,  I'm not cutting. Chris has a very clean, honest and distinct style. I
click on every image he posts, and I visit his web site from time to time. I
don't always comment on what he posts, but I see them all. I would not say that
happy is the first word that comes to mind when I see the bulk of his images.
Besides, this one had a freakin' happy face in it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal