Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:24:41 -0600
> Your definition of "decent" is essentially unachievable.

Well, I've got to get that third vehicle (hmm., I know of a Volvo
sitting under a roof in TN), and then a new camera is on the very very
very short list. "Decent" right now would include the 6D. The 5Dmk3
would also fit the list, but is flying at the top end of my budget.

> The '1' series cameras march on. :-)

Yup. Well aware of that. However, I don't need anything THAT decent.

> Making AG taller, one leg at a time,

I'm tall enough, thank you. I can't fit in most cars as it is.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx