Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:11:10 -0400
A lovely piece of gear but I'm afraid it will forever remain beyond my
willingness to buy.  Although the Cray 2 was liquid cooled the design of
the new Mac-Pro with it's circular design and central aluminum finned
cooling tower is strangely reminiscent of the Cray 2, circa 1985
<http://www.computerhistory.org/revolution/supercomputers/10/68>

Chuck Norcutt