Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:25:45 -0600
> I have banished Firefox from my computers. It is no longer there. Gone.
> History. Never to return. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it! Use Safari or Chrome
> now. Mostly Safari.

I am also using Safari. Generally speaking, it does a pretty good job
and tends to load pages a little faster than most. It kinda does the
Netscape thing. However, I've encountered issues with it in filling
out fields. That's been true with both the iPad version and the PC
version. Actually, I should say that I WAS using Safari until Google
Chrome has become my browser home for all my devices.

> (And it was really easy to do on a Mac. <g>)

I'm sure it was. However, it may not have been actually "removed" from
the Mac. It just made it look like it was removed from the Mac. You
really can't tell for sure. Typical Mac users don't really care as
long as it looks like it's gone, it is gone.

Now with the iCloud and iTunes implementation, you can delete items
only to have them reappear over and over and over...

Don't get me started on iOS updates. (Thank Goodness my phone is
Android instead of the half braindead iOS).

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx