Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:21:15 -0600
> Ken wrote that at least one company he worked for, had banned it.
> Perhaps you could share some insight, Ken?
> If I can find a better browser, I will use it.

Yes, it is true. Firefox and Opera are banned browsers. Curiously,
Chrome is not. However, Chrome won't run a lot of the corporate apps
very well because it, and Firefox, constantly want to ignore the page
formating and do their own thing.

Honestly, the best browser is likely Explorer 9.x.

But, Brian brings up a good point. Firefox has gotten increasingly
"bulky" and slow. It is doing a lot of mystery activity which
frightens me. It also is the one that nearly all of my website "abuse"
comes from.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx