Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras

Subject: Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:48:53 +0100
Thanks, Philippe, and for the reminiscences.  I used to travel from Paddington
to boarding school aboard a steam train (63/64?) and I love trains.  But I'm
quite keen on what they have done with St Pancras; and King's Cross is shaping
up nicely now as well, although I did see some of the older structure at the
end of a platform today and I wondered if they would try and preserve them.

Chris