Re: [OM] Report on: Pro Meike 10mm 16mm 26mm Auto Extension Tube for Mic

Subject: Re: [OM] Report on: Pro Meike 10mm 16mm 26mm Auto Extension Tube for Micro 4 3 Camera Lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:58:51 -0400
I hadn't thought about that but a quick examination leads me to believe
that (based on depth and inner diameter of the OM lens mount) the
opposite would be easier... a short OM tube with lens mount replacement
from an m4/3 tube fastened to the back.  Doing it from $12 ebay lens
adapters would certainly be cheaper though.  I hate to ruin two
perfectly good extension tubes.

Chuck Norcutt