Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:49:37 +0100
With the proviso that I haven't tried it yet, I think a 55mm-49mm step down
ring with an empty 49mm filter would do the job, and would then point the
way to use lenses with filters other than 55mm. Why, with a 62-49 ring you
could even use the legendary 35-80! Although in that instance "Why?" might
be more than appropriate.

Piers