Re: [OM] (Severely OT) Voting, was DNA analysis

Subject: Re: [OM] (Severely OT) Voting, was DNA analysis
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 14:44:51 +1000
We have Green Federal Senators regularly as proportional representation allows
you to get up in last place with about 10% of the state vote, depending. (5% in
a double dissolution). Unfortunately we also get the occasional nutter getting
in as well. We have a Green member of the lower house at present (unusually)and
the governing party gained power on the strength of a coalition with the Greens
(for what good that did).
It all looks very complex but results come through quite quickly except in very
close calls. And of course we still tend to elect poiticians.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813