Re: [OM] EP-5

Subject: Re: [OM] EP-5
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 19:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks Moose--put a copy on my desktop and mailed another copy  to
myself.  The Ep-5 might be a slightly better horse cam with the form
factor
and perhaps slightly faster AF but no weather sealing of course nor on
board EVF.  I wonder what the fast shutter release mode is? (lists 44ms
lag)  Could it actually be an EFC?
I would be surprised as the guts are basically the same as the OM-D.
It can turn on/off the Panny OIS mode  in the lenses as well unlike any
 previous cams.
I have read video may benefit from using that in lieu of the IBIS
though have never seen confirmation.   Oly is riding that sensor for
all its worth, but given the results, who can blame them.

Mike