Re: [OM] EP-5

Subject: Re: [OM] EP-5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 12:41:28 -0700
On 5/11/2013 12:06 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> The price is about the same as the E-M5.  I don't know why one would
> choose this instead.

The Wi-Fi. including remote viewing and control, could be crucial for some. It
should be noted that the implementation
is somewhat limited as yet. Perhaps a later firmware update will fix that.

1/8000 sec and the return of ISO 100 will be important to the shallow DOF crowd.

Take a closer look at the DPreview first page for some other enhancements.

I get the feeling we are looking at a preview of the E-M6, same sensor system,
with the enhancements from the E-P5 and
perhaps another modest enhancement or two. It fits Oly's history with µ4/3 of
regularly introducing new models, even if
the changes are modest.

Upgraded Moose