Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 18:30:10 -0400
Hum. Send me some plates to put on the rental. I don't think anyone would
believe American plates. <g>

When I was stationed in Asmara, my motorcycle spent some time in the shop and I
rented a rusty little Fiat about the size of a microwave box. It had right-hand
drive. I had no trouble accustoming myself to the mirrored controls. But in
Ethiopia folks still drove (if you could call it that) on the right. Still, the
ability to survive on a motorcycle in Ethiopian traffic must have steeled me
for _something_. Maybe Scotland won't be so bad. <g>

--Bob