Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 14:02:50 +0100
On 09/05/2013 13:52, Chris Barker wrote:
> I agree, Donald.  Even between South Cambridgeshire and London the driving
> deteriorates, along with the attitude of the drivers.
>
> We think that we will be staying near Giverny in the first week of Juin; I'll
> update you on the driving, unless you're already en route :-)
>
> Chris

Leaving here on the 23rd June, Chris, crossing over the next day.
Heading for Langres, or Dole with a fair wind. ;-)

I've been this way before, so have a good idea what I'm in for, in
France at least. I intend to enjoy the trip, so am heading for the Alps.

But the van needs some work done, so it will be expensive...

D.

--
http://www.skelpitheid.com/index.php