Re: [OM] A Tribute to my Father

Subject: Re: [OM] A Tribute to my Father
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:49:02 +0800
I am sorry for your loss and understand it well. My father die at early
2010,  he had Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but die of a sudden
stomach bleeding.

My father-in-law found pancreatic cancer last august. Just seven months
after surgery the tumor spread over various organs and nothing can be done
now. He is over 80 and was very active before the surgery, he travelled a
lot. He didn't seems to be very painful at the moment, I wish he goes
peacefully.

It is always hard when family member come to the last moment.

C.H.Ling