Re: [OM] (OM) More autumn images on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) More autumn images on Zone-10
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 19:37:30 +1200
Joel asked: Re -
> > I have just added 12 more images at the end of
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=4790
> >
> > More rather general scenes from my locality. Enjoy !
> >

> Color hanging on well six weeks away from the solstice.  What are the
> sentinel trees along the river?  Some sort of poplar?
>
> Joel W.

If it's the fastigiate trees (view looking across the narrow lake), yes,
Lombardy poplars.
If it's the trees on the LHS of the Clutha River, Crack willows, Salix
fragilis..

I have some descriptive text on the RHS of all images. This shows at the
default display size.

To see it, you might have to scroll right ...

Thanks for looking.

Brian Swale