Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 09:14:00 +1000
One thing you notice very quickly in the UK and Europe is that lane discipline
is much, much better on motorways/autoroutes and because of it, traffic flows
very much better (and faster and safer). I was told that it's because the 'no
undertaking' rule is policed and accepted  and so, if you're out there in the
fast lane, you get blasted by someone behind and you damn well know why. Here,
even the concept of a fast lane, cruising lane and slow lane is unfamiliar. It
seems to be the law both in the US and Oz - all we have to do is police it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813