Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:10:41 +1000
It's all about perception. I believe that they're exempt from the London
congestion tax (? Did I hear that here) when my son's little old 1.4L Astra
which is much more eco friendly on several levels is not. And electric cars -
people have this odd idea that electricity is clean when most of is not
(especially down here).
Green? - keep it small, keep  it going as long as possible and keep it well
tuned. And, if possible where you are, convert to LPG.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813