Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:39:04 -0500
> I am lucky in that they have lots of cyclepaths (not so many
> psychopaths) but I once managed to get a fine for riding on the pavement
> here, I still occasionally do it though when I think its safer.

Iowa has a lot of really long cyclepaths and a handful of the
psychopaths. Most of those are in Ames.

> The law in europe is restricting them to 250KW and 25km/h which is
> plenty...

Eeee. I'm not one to bicycle slower than 25km/h. I like to go fast.

> I still have my lovely cannondale for
> weekends (cannondale, aerostitch and leatherman are in my opinion the
> best things to come from America)

I absolutely love my Cannondale MTB. Granted, it's been severely
pimped out, but the frame still remains Cannondale. I think the frame
and fork is the only original parts left.

There are several apartment complexes right near the office in
Colorado which are within walking distance. One right across the
street. But the bike paths in that neighborhood are plentiful and go
down around some new man-made lakes. I'm looking forward to being
seconds away from the trails. That way, I can save the Jeep for the
mountains. :)

AG