Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:19:12 +0100
I have a normal touring bike with a Currie Electrodrive attached.  I have used
it for the 20-mile trip to work.  It's excellent exercise as the journey still
takes an hour and I'm pedalling all the way, but the motor helps with hills and
headwinds and keeps the journey enjoyable.

A motor doesn't soothe a sore a*se, though . . .

Chris