Re: [OM] FYI on the warranty

Subject: Re: [OM] FYI on the warranty
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 06:57:01 -0400
That's the going rate on a high end camera.  Recently Nikon created a
new price category for high end cameras, some prices over $700.  Golly
batman, Precision Camera Repair of El Paso Texas is a repair station for
Nikon.  More cheap Mexican repairs?

A rumor within the camera repair industry is that Nikon's own in house
technicians (working inside their building on Rt. 110 in Melville NY)
are not Nikon employees but subcontractors.  Canon is  literally across
the street on the south side of the LIE (Rt. 495).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977