Re: [OM] Some days you do choose wisely

Subject: Re: [OM] Some days you do choose wisely
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:48:15 -0400
True. My life, especially with sheet film, got a lot easier when Velvia went to
100.

And I have to admit, much as I love digital and will _never_ go back (unless
Zone-10 does the grunt work for me), there was no feeling like getting home
from Maine Coast Photo in Camden and throwing those 4x5 Velvia transparencies
out on the lightbox. For the most part, they were Woohoo! moments.

But don't tell anyone I said that, okay?

--Bob