[OM] Some days you do choose wisely

Subject: [OM] Some days you do choose wisely
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:49:13 -0500
The book project is back on again. It's two years in the making and
our new deadline is to have go to press by September. I've got about
15 shots to do yet, which will include a couple pretty tough ones.

It's been entirely shot on an OM-4T using Kodak Ektar 100 print film.
In retrospect, I probably could have, should have used a slightly more
neutral film, but that's nothing too onerous since I can easily
correct any color casts. At least it's consistent. It's also bloody
perfect when it comes to photographing flowers, which are featured
prominently in the photos.

And that's where I'm quite happy. I'm shooting the new shots and they
are just like the old shots. And the old shots are still as current
and good as anything that I could shoot with today.

Long live film.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx