Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:24:08 -0400
I don't know why I would want one.  The nearest thing I have is a Tokina
28-80/2.8 for the Canon 5D.  I used to use it a lot when shooting events
and especially in dark dance/reception halls where I needed the large
aperture to focus.

But for what I do now that focal length range just tends to be where I
don't shoot much anymore.  I'm usually at 24mm or equivalent or up at
135mm or more.  The image quality doesn't count if I'm not going to be
shooting there.  Which reminds me maybe I should find a new home for the
Tokina siblings:  Both AT-X Pro 28-80/2.8 and 80-200/2.8.  They rarely
get used these days and the will get much less as I gain confidence and
experience with the E-M5.

Chuck Norcutt