Re: [OM] IMGs Feathers - on a bird

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs Feathers - on a bird
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 07:15:59 -0400
Agree with all His Mooseness says here. Having limited experience with his
OM-D, I still can say it's an excellent system capable of producing images that
(wild guess) 85 percent of photographers would be between perfectly happy and
ecstatic with. And you flat can't beat the size and weight of the kit.

--Bob