Re: [OM] Perspective on Gary

Subject: Re: [OM] Perspective on Gary
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/8/2013 10:20:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Scariest  place I ever lived in was Houston, TX.

Well, that was Texas, after all.  It's a scary place. Strange people
live there and populate lists like  this.

Well, there are "good" places and "bad" places to live in most large
cities.  Gary has had a reputation at least since I became aware of it in  the
early  part of the 1960s.  Unfortunately it is, IMHO, difficult  for many to
escape their roots.

Here is the website of a bright young talented photographer who happens to
be the brother of a fellow graduate student and friend at Texas A&M-Corpus
Christi. Take a look at his work.  Were he my son, I be scared for his
safety.

http://www.primecollective.com/bracco/

Bill Barber