Re: [OM] Purse, Pocket, Horse Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Purse, Pocket, Horse Camera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 13:48:14 -0700
On 4/6/2013 5:53 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> I really like the sky with contrails. I know the proper landscape should
> eschew contrails, but they are so much a part of the sky, especially up here
> right under the main route from the Northeast to Europe, that I think they
> sometimes even add to the image.

Thanks! I really like that one too.

Did you notice the head with bowler hat? I've been trying to figure out where
I've seen a similar drawing or animation.
It sort of looks like it's the head of a snail in the sky, but I'm not sure
what the similar image in my mind is of.

Hmmm, maybe the Caterpillar in Alice, in a version other than Tenniel or Disney?

As to contrails, I do think they can add to an image. I think it's intent that
makes the difference. Sometimes I want a
'pure' landscape, with as little man made content as possible, so no contrails.
Other times, it's simply about the
elements and composition that make something in me go wow.

One Pill Makes You Moose