[OM] Big Sharp and Little Sharp II [was Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix]

Subject: [OM] Big Sharp and Little Sharp II [was Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:00:48 -0700
On 3/29/2013 9:41 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> They are extremely sharp on my monitors.  Here is a 100% crop:

You folks are talking at cross purposes. The posted image isn't particularly
sharp. The fact that the original has gobs
of nice detail is not relevant.

As just discussed in my last post on this subject, re-sharpening after down
sampling is necessary for the web image to
appear sharp.

Tina, perhaps what's close to ideal for your wonderful forte, people, is not
the ideal solution for landscape?

Apples and Oranges Moose