Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 23:25:06 +1030
Hi Chris

Yeah, You're right, of course. But I just don't understand what is wrong
with European buyers  - especially  since the late 70's the Aussie GM
cars were all based on German Opel variants. :)

To be honest, my favourite car ever was the '71 Impala - even over the
'62-65 Chev Bel Air (we used to fit SIX bales of hay on the boot lid-
and when changing the 289ci V8 spark plugs, you could sit on the mudguard
and put your feet on the chassis rail.

davidt