Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:25:26 +1100
Jeez, where'dya park the ute Davo?
The only thing worse than the Aus Top Gear spin off is the TG stadium show that
blows through every year or so.
As to the doof-doof boy racers, they do that in the U with Astras!
And as for the erc/Beemer/Volvo 'my car's better than yours' tweed hat culture
- at least we haven't succumbed to the big black Audi business chav culture yet.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813