Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:07:53 -0400
Got lost in all those pictures. Made me want to leave tomorrow. Except I
suppose there'd be a bit of snow to contend with in some locations. <g>

We're thinking about kicking back on Mull and/or Skye for about half the time,
so unless they're really boring places (Ha!) I don't think the ferry travel
would be much of an issue. Get on, stay a while, move along. Lewis is beginning
to look like a must-see as well, so we may just wind up using the whole two
weeks in the Hebrides and save other areas for other trips.

But then that geology farther north . . .

And the whisky.

Oh dear . . . <g>

Thanks so much for all the information. Closer to time I may be begging secret
info on routes to out of the way stones and such.

--Bob