Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:10:49 -0400
Sorry, not that subtle. Wish I was.

Oh, there will be much more climate research, but climate research is only good
for generalities. Come to think of, I don't suppose you can hope for anything
more. We can't even get our weather straight for tomorrow, much less next year.
Sigh. Last year at about this time it was in the 70s and 80s (F) here. Now
we're in the 20s and 30s. May make it into the mid 40s today.

Motorcycle weather. <g>

--Bob