Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:39:24 -0400
Thanks! Good info.

I think on the Isle of Mull single tracks are still the rule. Not so much on
Skye anymore. We have a friend who was over there five or so years ago. She and
her husband charged around the islands and Highlands in September and were
fascinated by the single tracks. They also learned that if one looked
interesting, take it, because it might lead somewhere really nifty.

Phone coverage is something to consider. I'm sure my Verizon iPhone won't work
over there, so I was figuring to buy whatever the UK version of the Tracfone is
upon arrival. Would I be better off waiting until we got farther north to do
that?

--Bob