Re: [OM] IMGs: St. Paddy Greens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: St. Paddy Greens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:34:08 -0400
Both are excellent and show great depth of field.  I've only been in a
coastal redwood forest once and was frustrated by my inability to
portray the grandeur of a single tree.  I think now I was concentrating
on the wrong thing.  What's the saying... Can't see the forest for the
trees? :-)

ps:  Despite being modest size images (800x800) both took about 1 minute
or more to load.  I tried a couple more with the same result. Your site
is the only place I've visited this morning with such slow performance.

Chuck Norcutt