Re: [OM] IMGs: St. Paddy Greens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: St. Paddy Greens
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:03:48 -0400
I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day until after lunch. Had a Guiness in the
fridge, but forgot that, too. Instead, with dinner I had a good old gin and
tonic with Bombay Sapphire.

And my mother was a MacCarthy, and my great-great grandfather from County Cork.
(The "a" in MacCarthy was either added or restored by my great-grandfather
(depending on your linguistic preferences), who was something of a gaelic
scholar, and who insisted that the "a" was supposed to be there for absolute
authenticity.)

--Bob