Re: [OM] IMGs: Hunting Wascally Wagged Wock Fwowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Hunting Wascally Wagged Wock Fwowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:20:50 -0400
If using Windows XP it's called (IIRC) "Folder Options" and in Windows 7
you'll find it under "Default Programs" in the Control Panel.  You can
visit there at any time to establish which application has default
control of any particular file type.  Well written apps will ask before
taking control of a file type.  Those that assume control without asking
should be summarily excised from your system for rudeness.

Chuck Norcutt