Re: [OM] OK, now that I sorted that out.... Ballhead recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now that I sorted that out.... Ballhead recommendation
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:06:46 -0500
I still have some prints made with pigs from over ten years ago, exposed to
air and elements, that look pretty good.  The inks themselves were not as
mature as they are now, but I gave up on them and went back to dyes just
because I could get better blacks and so forth.  Then Ilford came up with
Galerie papers and I had a quasi-archival solution with dye inks.
 Unfortunately, Epson's Claria inks only work well with Epson papers, which
isn't too bad, because I like the papers pretty well.  I've always wanted
to like matte papers, but I am usually disappointed in them, and the art
papers have mostly seemed like versions of matte.  I mainly print on Epson
Luster now.

But I haven't grown with the product line for many years now.  I guess I'm
just hanging on the vine.

Joel W.