Re: [OM] 3-D printing, was: New photos up

Subject: Re: [OM] 3-D printing, was: New photos up
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:21:12 +0800 (WST)
Oops, excuse the grammer in my last email :o)

Also keep in mind many items are cheaper if you produce
a mold with a 3D printer, then make them in more traditional
ways. 3D printers wont kill mass production, it will simply be
a more personal service. For those of you inclined, you can
read whatever you want to into the personal service bit..

Me, I'm thinking about being able to replace the T32 top
cover with the broken tabs, or the cracked ring on the FL
36R but it would still be cheaper for me to order that part
from the chinese guy selling those parts on the bay.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.